Coffee has always the sole companion sticking through everything with you. You cannot really get enough of coffee. You might be depressed without coffee. You may kill for coffee. If the preceding sentences sound familiar to you, you are on the right track! Your love for coffee is so profound that it transcends the realms of reality. You may even love to experiment with your coffee and take a culinary journey around the world with just coffee to drink.
Well then, any coffee lover would. This makes us bring you a cup of coffee all the way from Ireland. But you can brew it at the comfort of your home if you own a model of ninja coffee bar cf091 reviews by the Coffee Experts on Solidgoldeats.com. This revolutionary machine comes with a magical capability of bringing all the delights of coffee to you.With this recipe, we seek to exploit this capability by trying to brew some Irish coffee in this machine. Indeed, the attempt is going to be successful. So, let us begin without wasting much time.
The things you are going to require:
If you are a true coffee lover, you may be aware of the intricacies involved in brewing a perfect cup. It would not be wrong to say that everything has to be in its perfect place so that you end up with a cup that does not budge from the ideal aspects of coffee. With regard to that, here is a list of the items you would need to brew Irish coffee:
- The most important thing, a Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer model CF080,
- Segregate a tablespoon and 3 tablespoons of Irish whiskey in apt containers so as to use them separately during the brew.
- About half a cup filled with heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons filled with brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of ground coffee; nothing more, nothing less
When these items are ready on your kitchen shelf, you may kick-start your process of brewing coffee on the machine.
The brewing process:
It is not quite surprising that the versatility of the Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer takes care of most of the work involved in brewing your coffee. However, there are certain steps you need to carry out with intense care so as to obtain a perfect cup of coffee. Those steps are:
- Get your hand on those switches and toggle the settings as: Switch size to cup and switch the brew to the essence of Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer, that is, Specialty.
- Load the forever hungry brew basket with the three tablespoons of ground coffee, with respect to the ingredients stated above.
- Grab your brown sugar and pour it into a big mug and place the mug in its position to start brewing.
- With the switches set, start brewing.
- While the machine brews your coffee, beat the heavy cream along with a teaspoon of Irish whiskey and a teaspoon of brown sugar until you observe a formation of soft peaks.
- When the brew has been completed, pour the remnant whiskey.
- Segregate the coffee into 2 cups and place the whipped cream on top.
Thus, your Irish coffee is ready.
Try right away!